Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shop til you drop

Well believe it or not, Christmas is right around the corner. This year I am a part of the Indie Collective Holiday Guide. My featured item is the 'Signature Set - notepad+cards'. This item was a big hit last year, as it seems personalized gifts are always fun.

Also, clippings is planning on featuring some of my items as well. It's a nice site dedicated to cool things. Aw. She might be saying I'M COOL!

And just to show you I care, I am going to clue you into a little promo I have going on. Buy ANY custom item and get a mini set of Signature cards for yourself, absolutely free. You can try 'em out and see how you like them. This promo runs from now til December 15, or until I drop dead at the post office. Which may be sooner than we all think.

Take advantage. Free stuff rocks.


.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

I've been eyeballing that signature set for such a long time. I'll have to arrange my finances to take advantage of your special. Isn't that pathetic?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

i'll be putting in an order soon! it'll ge a great gift for my annual cousin gift exchange =)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home