Thursday, November 16, 2006

some people want diamond rings,
some just want everything

It's that time of year again. Time to 'start thinking about the crap I want for myself' time of year. It's a fun list. Even if you don't get any of it for Xmas, you might just buy it for yourself to make your day a little happier. Hell, I may just buy some of these things this week.


Simple Shoes 'Combover' Tote - $85
Cute. Backpack-able. And what sold me was the little hole for the iPod phones to come out of. COME ON WITH THAT.


Great White Soup Tureen - $40 now $32 ~ Pottery Barn
I have been making soup by the truck loads and I'd love a nicer way to display it. This is the only soup tureen I approve of, simply because of the pure simple style of it. And hold on, the motherf*er just went down to $32. I want it. NOW.

Frank Gehry Torque ring. 18k rose gold. $1,650
You either love him or hate him. I adore the work of Frank Gehry. More than that I love the new piece he's designed for Tiffany because of the architectural elements in them. This ring in particular. The sculpture of it, but mostly the rose colored gold. It makes me wanna faint. However, so does the price, so I think I'd go with the same ring, but in polished sterling silver. Better price range.


Williams Sonoma - Kids' Silicone mat + rolling pin
Holy crap. I want this...FOR ME. It's small and pink. I *heart* it, big time.


The Office, season 2 - dvd
"I want more than that." Need I say more?


Best of Depeche Mode, Vol. 1 (cd/dvd)
Yeah, yeah. Yet another comp. But I buy EVERYTHING they put out, see, so really, how can you argue with me? Please don't. I'm tired. And cranky.


Williams Sonoma - Railway Pan
Ok, fo' real, yo. I need this pan. You know how my Kid loves trains, and I - well, love cake pans. I can't wait to play with this...

That's it. There's plenty more, but you know. Let's not go crazy.
Just yet, anyway.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jesser said...

It's always so much fun to look at other people's wishlists ... kinda like a mini gift guide. Actually, scratch that. My brother in law sent me his amazon wishlist and there was nothing on it but DVDs, which was kinda boring. He also stipulated that all of his xmas gifts *MUST* come from that list. So I'm getting him a chocolate fountain. hehehehhe

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

i want the DM cd too!

Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fun! I'm hoping Santa will bring me Season 1 and 2 of The Office.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I've never made a list for myself (besides on Amazon), but this may be the year! I saw some things while shopping for E's birthday that I want for myself. : )

Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

When I saw the W&S cake pan in their catalog you were the first thing to come to mind.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

i have had excellent luck with simple shoes. i bet their bags are great too.

and thank you, because of this i just found a christmas present for my sister-in-law (the cake pan, not the ring. i don't love her that much.)

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I have a tureen very similar to that. Me like!!!

Love your new banner! :)

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Diamond Engagement Rings said...

Diamonds rings are available in different styles, sizes, colors, and carats, and prominent among them are the diamond square ring studded in Italian yellow gold, diagonal diamond rings, solitaire diamond rings, satin diamond rings, and cluster diamond rings.

Monday, December 19, 2011 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home