Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yo ho..*hack* Yo ho... *cough*

What can I tell you. The pirate party is three days away and this house is full of SICK. The baby is sick, having to use a breathing tube thingie every four hours. The Kid was called home early today with a 101 fever. And me, while losing my mind, I also have a sore throat. Not to mention the inlaws aren't feelin' so hot either. Dammit.

I have recipes (from non-sick days) for you, but I have a feeling you are recipe'd out. We have three days to get well, after all this build up, or the party will go on without us. I'm sure it will be fun. You all let me know. *cough cough* I hope to OD on Sprite and candy corn and wake up and realize this was all a dream.
.

5 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

So I can somehow blame you for the nyquil I just took. You guys have it worse. Funny how it always happens at the worst times.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

yes, my son has a cold and now my husband is coming down w/ something... must have been the trick or treating last night since the weather down here has been getting cold...

i hope you all get well soon for the party ---lots of water and rest!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oh no! We're all sick here too. Speedy recovery!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Oh no! I hope you all feel better very, very soon. Get lots of rest. Sending you {{{good vibes}}}.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I hope you all feel better soon. This is the worst time of year. So many people sick. I heard lots of bad coughing in the trick-or-treaters the other night. I caught chicken pox on Halloween as a kid.

Hang in there...get well soon...keep taking that medicinal candy corn!

Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home