Saturday, February 03, 2007

*clap clap*
"Wipers!"

My friend called me at 10pm tonight and asked what I was doing. I told him I was sewing. For fun. He said, "Who does that??" Just me, apparently.

One thing I refuse to do, REFUSE, is knit. I don't have the patience for it and it seems...lame. Not that I don't love me some knitted things. I just...have people who do that for me. sko_G is making the Kid a scarf as we speak. See? I have my own personal knitter. Much like a Queen.

There are other things I hate doing too. While I like doing laundry, I do not like folding it. I enjoy cooking - hate washing dishes. Now I just need to find people to do these things for me. The Queen has spoken.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rokes said...

Coming to America? :)

Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:56:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

can't type. knitting. a scarf. But no where NEAR the skill of sko_G. You are S(k)O lucky.

As for the rest princessa - get used to it. You will always hate it and you will always be stuck doing it unless you hire someone.

Saturday, February 03, 2007 7:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Cory Alayne said...

Hi!

Tried to email you but my computer was being screwy so I thought I'd leave you a comment to say...

...got the package today!

Thanks so much for the box, the extra goodies, and the nice note! It was a big smile in the midst of an incredibly hectic weekend.

I'll be city-hopping this week, but will be updating my blog soon... I'll keep you posted!

Thanks so much again, and have a great rest-of-the-weekend!

Cory Alayne

Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

um...i was sewing last night (for fun) --and tonight too (hemming the husband's PJs since i know how now)- that was fun too-ha!
really you must try knitting - continental style!

Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home