Friday, February 16, 2007

Hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over.

It's a balmy 75 degrees. Cool, light breezes. Quite the harsh winter we are having. ~wink~

Just when I thought I was getting better...I'm not. I haven't eaten for 3 days and I've lost 7 pounds. Everytime I put my head down to sleep I dream about food. It's amazing. The dreams are clear, colorful, and seem like they'd taste delish. Yesterday I dreamt of a coffee ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with almonds. Mmm. Today I dreamt of a bbq chicken sandwich with a side of potato salad and fries. Yum, starch city.
I feel like dying, this sickness is so awful. If this was my last day on earth, I think I'd have some really good L.A. tacos, with a side of rice and the best guac ever with chips. Oh and a root beer. And maybe that ice cream thingie for dessert. What would your last meal be?
.

7 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

i know how you feel. i've been sick too! but i can still eat. i wish i could have lost 7 lbs. ha ha!

Friday, February 16, 2007 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

bbq spare ribs, smashed potatos, brocolli and sugar cream pie.

I feel your pain on your terrible winter. I'm developing the arms of Rowdy Roddy Piper for all the digging...

Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Roast pork from Versailles or sandwiches from Bay Cities.

Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Well, with my 4th trip to pinkberry in a week, I think I've gained those 7 pounds, so at least the Universe is balanced.

As for a last meal...pepperoni pizza from Albano's with Roscoe's for dessert!

Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger Kid Sis said...

Last meal would have to be movie popcorn, dripping in butter...

Monday, February 19, 2007 2:44:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Ohhh, mine would have to be an entire Pecan Pie with a large glass of egg nog. I'm thinking you can't get anymore fat grams than that. (well unless you slapped some Mayonaise on it. But that would just be gross)

Feel better SOON...

Friday, February 23, 2007 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger amy reads said...

My last meal? Some really awesome rare steak with onions, garlic and mushroom. The most delicious fries with gravy. Asparagus cooked just so (steamed and then fried quickly in butter and garlic). White chocolate cheese cake. And then some ripple chips with onion dip. With a very strong raspberry Margerita ot two thank you very much!

Get better soon or I will have to add an order of dolmades and camalaria with tzatziki sauce too!

Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home