Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dwight Schrute: Okay, first, let's go over some parameters. How many people can I fire?

So I pick up the Kid from school and realize...maybe I shouldn't speak.
At school.
Ever.

The Teacher: "When we line up to go outside - The Kid has a special place at the back of the line."
Jenn: "Oh really? Why's that?"
The Teacher: "Because he always tells me which of the kids are not paying attention or lined up nicely."
Jenn:" What...like a narc?"
The Teacher: "No. NO! He is my special little helper!"
Jenn: "Whatever. Sounds like a narc to me."

Thanks for all the kinds words. It was quite an experience to walk down the aisle and see my designs. I felt all mushy inside.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Definitely a narc, but very helpful to the teacher. It's how they manage 25 children at one time. One's in charge of being the narc, one's in charge of remembering where you set down your coffee cup, etc.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:12:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

In my high school we were able to pick out the narc because he wore both his backpack's straps on one shoulder. Oh, and he had a mustache. ;)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Does he get paid to narc?

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

ya, he's a narc...I hope he doesn't get beat up for that! ;)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home