Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hey good lookin', what ya got cookin'?

"Hosts of shows are like pie, some people like lemon, some like cherry, some like apple, and fortunately a lot of them like the Barker kind." Ok, WTF? That makes no sense! Bob Barker is high. On pie.

As far as pie, or cooking - I just put this new bookshelf together my damn self, thank you very much and I am THRILLED. Now my cookbooks are all in one place Yes, those are all cookbooks. Some crappy, some useful. I love cookbooks and can spend hours pouring over them. Now they are all conveniently close to the kitchen and not towering on a high book shelf, sending the children to possible crushing death where only Peter Brady can save them. Did anyone catch that joke? Ok, just me. Ferget it.

Tonight I am making kalbi for dinner cause the O. to the G. is coming over. She loves her some dead animal, you know.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rokes said...

OMG, is that a Tom Pez dispenser, of Tom & Jerry fame?! Did you know they were my favorite?! Where's Jerry? :)

Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:54:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Er...no. What?

Sunday, June 10, 2007 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love the bookshelf! Where did you find it?

Monday, June 11, 2007 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Forgot to add: I collect vintage cookbooks so I need some place to keep them.

It is so entertaining the read the "good advice" for wives from the 40s and 50s, as you can imagine!

Monday, June 11, 2007 6:29:00 AM  
Blogger Madelyn said...

Peter Brady! LOL!!

Monday, June 11, 2007 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Go you! And yes, I totally get the Peter Brady reference. I'm honestly scared to click on the kalbi link. I don't know what it is and I'm going with the "ignorance is bliss" theory on this one.

Monday, June 11, 2007 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Woodsy said...

I totally got the Peter Brady reference! You are hilarious :o)

Where did you get that bookshelf? It's exactly what I've been looking for?

Monday, June 11, 2007 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

mmm kalbi!!!

Monday, June 11, 2007 3:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Denis said...

Here, I do not really consider it will work.
FESTIVE CITRUS SIRLOIN STRIPS

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home