Friday, June 01, 2007

Michael: "Oh Hunter, give Jan a message for me - tell her, 'I want to squeeze them.' It's code. She'll know what it means."

I make for a hott date. I spend my Friday nights carving melons. This is why everyone wants to be my friend. ~sigh~ Not really.
Carving watermelons is really easy, honest. It's not as complicated as carving pumpkins, and gives you some tasty eats afterwards. After a night of drying out, this one will be used to hold fruit salad at the shower tomorrow.

This only took about 20 minutes. I am on a terror with the knife up in here. Next up - watch out cantaloupe, I'm going to make you my b*tch!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Fisher said...

Your blog is hysterical! I enjoyed looking it over! Plus, it seems you have a dislike for Rachel Ray...big plus in my book! My wife forces me to watch her and the Barefoot Contessa. It feels like daily torture! Keep up the good work!

Friday, June 01, 2007 9:30:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

It's your melons that attracted me to you in the first place.

Wait. That came out wrong...

Friday, June 01, 2007 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I hope the nice breeze that is blowing at my house is blowing at the shower too.

Saturday, June 02, 2007 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home