Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey Oscar, how was your...'gay'cation??

Back from the mini-vacation. It was swell. I have lots to talk about but first...no vacation can go off without a hitch, right? Right?? Maybe just my vacations. BOO!

The night before the big trip, a very special ER visit starring the Kid and me. Featuring: High Fever and irritated genitalia. (I am still talking about the Kid, not me, thanks for asking about my privates.)

It went well, and the Kid seemed better. Of course I was given strict instructions not to take him anywhere just so he could fully recover. Horrible mother that I am...I didn't listen. But hey, when you PROMISE a 3 year old something? They never forget. NEVER. So. We went on our two day trip. More on that later...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I'm sure that the kid had a great time even though he has a broken wenis.

Monday, August 06, 2007 4:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Tuesday said...

i. referring to the post title...*sigh* how I do so love Michael Scott ;) lol.
ii. poor kid.
iii. I would have broken the 'rules' too. I've had a three year old...twice...I hear ya'.
iv. can't wait to hear about the trip ;)

Monday, August 06, 2007 8:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Woodsy said...

Geez... I think that is the saddest picture that I have ever seen!! I'm certainly happy that he was well enough to make the trip. I should've known that your secret had something to do with a mouse and big ears!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

-sigh- Oh, Jenn. Only you can make me laugh at a post about your sick child. Then I feel horrible after.

Anyway, I think the mini vacation made him feel better than anything else could have.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Robert said...

Wow, there is a great deal of useful data above!
French doors | pays Quebec | where is Fiji

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home