Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Leave your baggage behind, you won't need it tonight, enjoy your flight

The Kid asked me, "Why don't cows use the toilet?" My answer? "Because they are disgusting."

The kids and I are going away for a few days to an undisclosed location. I need to pack for the three of us, so I asked the Kid to help me out. I told him to tell me only the necessities that he, the Baby and I would need:
Hm. Not your typical travel items. Wherever we end up we will be naked but have plenty of toys and snacks.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

have fun where ever you're going =)

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Why isn't "Nanette" on his list? Man, I've moved down in the ranks.

Have a fun trip!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:18:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Undisclosed location? Right. You're obviously off to Neverland.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

Have a great time you three! Oh, and don't worry, substitute a teddy bear for Ha Ha and this is pretty much what I took on an 8 month round the word trip.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:05:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Where's Ha Ha Too on the list? I guess one monkey is enough and you wouldn't want to bring the drunk one!

Friday, August 03, 2007 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Ha Ha TOO was added to the list after I took the picture. Oh well. He's coming too.

Friday, August 03, 2007 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

"Why don't cows use the toilet?" My answer? "Because they are disgusting."

H-hey!

Friday, September 21, 2007 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home