Thursday, December 20, 2007

I heard it through the grapevine

I swung by Banana Republic today, I am a cheap bastard so a big 'ol coupon* helped buy me the world's cutest jacket. It is good for keeping my boobs warm. That is what jackets do, you see, because I have boobs, not like the girl in line next to me who was returning her clothes because they were 'too big' and she would like to have a 'size ZERO instead, please.' Someone shoot my fat ass.

It IS a happy Christmas afterall! Today the kids opened some gifts that they got from school friends. The big winner? The Baby got snacks that he thought were too cool and so the gift opening stopped right then because - who wrapped up this totally awesome food and kept it from me screw those other gifts I GOTS RAISINS. (Note to self: return all gifts and go wrap up some Sun Maid, tout de suite.)

Click here for 30% off BR coupon, good until tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for that. J Crew is also having the sale of a lifetime.

Friday, December 21, 2007 9:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home