Sunday, February 03, 2008

Attack of the clones

I took the kids to Disneyland this weekend. Again. As I do most every week. Except this time I was rewarded/punished with the Kid having a bout of diarrhea. He was fine in every other respect, but then suddenly he'd yell, "Mommy! I have to poop...RIGHT NOW!" I can't get away from poop. So unfair.

In even odder events, everytime I go to my local comic shop (which is rare since there is never parking) but when I do go? Every single time the owner says, "I've got your Buffy books." The f*ck? I keep telling him, "Uh, that's NOT ME." But he says it. EVERY GODDAM TIME. I keep fearing that I will go in there one day and a clone of myself will be there browsing the aisles. Freaky.

Attention CLONEJenn-if you think I am paying for your shitload of Buffy comics you've got another thing coming. And while you're at it, take care of these poop issues for me. Thanks.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

Suddenly I am happy that my kid still poops in his pants.
Also, this is the funniest post I've read in weeks.

Sunday, February 03, 2008 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I hope to join you and the boys at D-land soon since I have that pass. But, not on a poopy day.

Sunday, February 03, 2008 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Is he saying "I got your Buffy books...right here" and pointing below the counter? If so, you should go to another shop.

Monday, February 04, 2008 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger theotherbear said...

I guess that is why I have a cat, not a child. I'm not sure I could handle the poo.

Monday, February 04, 2008 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home