Monday, May 19, 2008

The heat is on

It seems...as though my computer is fixed. Ah, if only life were that easy to fix. A control+alt+delete would be great about now.

But instead of dwelling on that, (or this god awful heat) let me reorganize my recipes, work on new designs and pose this question: What do you like to eat to beat the heat?

To finish off the root beer-fest, I thought I'd post a recipe for root beer ice cream. I perused the internet to make sure no one else had one and the only person I came up with...was myself. I am dumb. So here's a picture of it again, in all it's glory. Stay cool.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger dapotato said...

after making a mistake or saying something stupid, i often catch myself saying, "ctrl+z" in my head. i wish things were as easy to undo in life as in the computer, [almost] without a trace.

i loved the orange popsicles my mom used to make us from fresh squeezed orange juice as a kid, to cool down. i'm tempted to eat cold soba or cold korean noodles every day but don't have the stuff laying around to make it.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:00:00 AM  
Blogger jami said...

slurpees!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

taters, get outta my brain. I love having soba or cold ramen noodles on a hot day. the coldness w/ spiciness makes me drool.

fresh fruit also cools me down w/ an ice cold mint lemonade. sometimes for lunch, i'll just head over to ce fiore and some froyo.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Cucumber soda or really cold water.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger CSG said...

fresh tomatoes and anything lemon.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home