Monday, July 14, 2008

It was all yellow.

Ok, fine. I couldn't stay away. The chocolate+green tea ice cream cupcakes came out so well, I decided to give 'em another run. This time I used vanilla ice cream and frosted it with a simple buttercream. The Baby, who has become WAY too demanding lately, chose the color of the frosting. "YELLO. I WAN YELLO." Easy kid, chill out.

Apparently these were good. I gave one to the kids to share, then carted off the rest to work. I know. My poor starving children. Anyway, in the office freezer - I went to see if there were any left and what I found were a half a dozen, all with post-it notes on them with people staking their claim. Hilarious. I should have taken a picture but I'm sure my boss would be like WTF.

I am planning on making Burger Bites down to SDCC to give to blog readers/friends who stop by the booth. I was thinking of baking something else too, but I don't know what. These obviously won't make it in the heat.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'll be by your booth as soon as I can escape from mine.

Your kindness and generosity are AMAZING! I'm not bringing anything to give out.

Monday, July 14, 2008 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

my brother, sister, and I would do that in our fridge to stake our claims of food growing up...my brother wouldn't care though and would just eat it up....

Monday, July 14, 2008 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

My kids started school yesterday and a mom in Alec's class baked cupcakes for the whole class. Anyway, they didn't let her bring them in and she had to leave with all the cupcakes. It has nothing to do with your post but I thought I'd tell you anyway. :P

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:24:00 AM  
Anonymous alibaba37 said...

Burger Bites sound great! Any treat you offer is more than generous. Even if you didn't have treats, I would stop by to meet you. You'll be one of my first stops, if not the first!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home