Sunday, July 27, 2008

My girl likes to party all the time

This is another one of my top viewed flickr pics, at 2,750 views. Damn people, that's crazy. It's a picture of the buffet table that I did when I threw CB's wedding shower, aka 'The Best Shower Evvvahh'.
I think people like to favorite it because of the different colors on the table, which was the bright happy look that I was going for. It was definitely a challenge to pull that menu off, the whole shower was extremely planned out. You can go to here to see how I attempted, at least, to make it the best shower ever.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lissete said...

Actually, I think that's how I found your blog! :)

Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Alexis said...

Fabulous! You should be on Top Chef!

Monday, July 28, 2008 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

One of my most viewed photos is one I took of a friend's wedding cake...that I had nothing to do with...ha!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home