Friday, July 18, 2008

Take. These broken wings.

The rsvps are pouring in. Lots of them have super nice things to say about the invitation design, now I really have to pull off a good party. Zoiks. I am pretty sure I have gotten in over my head with the favors too, but that's how I roll. What's the point of a party if it's not a memorable experience for the guests?

I am thinking hard about my dessert table as well. And the heat. Things that melt = no fun. Summer is the hardest - planning a party with regards to food and weather. I am thinking about one of my most popular recipes - one that always gets emails, links back, etc- Broken Glass Jello. It's the purty colors that make it great for parties. Guests are always like, "How did you...do that?"Here it is again, in case you missed it the first time.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Mmmm...I love that broken glass jello. Oh, and yes, the design was very nice. I forgot to comment!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 1:26:00 AM  
Blogger J.Ho said...

your blog, as usual, makes me desperately hungry!

ME WANT FOOD!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:25:00 AM  
Blogger Lissete said...

I LOVE when you plan parties!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger lilsprinkles said...

I cannot believe you cook so much! Where do you find the time??? Wanted to let you know that I'm in the beginning phases of planning my sis baby shower and I'll be coming to your blog for lots of ideas!
big sis of lilsprinkles

Saturday, July 19, 2008 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger lilsprinkles said...

oops...I meant bake :)

Saturday, July 19, 2008 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

I Want It.

xoxo,
TDR

Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger jen said...

omg!! please share that recipe in my recipe collection that i am putting toether! (details are over at my blog...)

Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:12:00 AM  
Anonymous amy purple said...

i never had this before - it looks very festive with its bright colors!

Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous John said...

I have a confession: I don't visit this blog for the recipes.

Confession no.2 - wait for it 'cos it's a biggie... I'm not even remotely interested in recipes, non, pas de tout, no matter how colourful or ingenious.

I visit because, Jenn, you are the only person who can seriously include the word 'zoiks' and get away with it: more power to your keyboard.

Sunday, July 20, 2008 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger a n n e said...

My kids love that Jello thanks to your recipe!

Sunday, July 20, 2008 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

For someone who hates plants so much, this isn't a vegetarian dish at all. :(

Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home