Friday, September 05, 2008

Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop , yeah, you come here, gimme a kiss.

All food related links here, folks. That's how I roll...


This is possibly, the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Salt n' Pepa salt and pepper shakers.





It's true Mexican Coke is the shiz. It tastes better than regular Coke, I'm sure it's because there are no corn sweeteners. Try it. You'll like it.


This grater is gorgeous. A lovely design!




Oh my freakin' god. I have heard raves about Bluebird Cafe's cupcakes, but with their stupid no weekend hours, I can never get there. Maybe that's a good thing since two inch crickets might pop up in my salad.



MOMA Japanese Ice Mold
Yes. I have this. I bought this mold on one of my NYC visits. It's awesome. I love balls. Wait.



Finally, as if you needed a reason to NOT eat at Denny's, imagine being seated next to a man trying to cut off his own arm with a butter knife...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger camille said...

I NEED THAT SALT N' PEPA SET BAAAD! that's perfect.

Friday, September 05, 2008 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Mexican Coke also has all of that yummy lead in it! (So "they" say, but who knows?)

Friday, September 05, 2008 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home