Saturday, May 02, 2009

Cooking with dog

The hell?
I was looking for pictures of kakiage to show my pal Babs, since she had just eaten it for the first time and didn't know what it was called. (It's good stuff. A big ol' mess of tempura, that's all.) Instead I came across the worst (or...best?) cooking show I have ever seen...



So this is like, the live version of Tasty Time with ZeFronk on Disney? My kids love that show, but THIS dog doesn't seem to be doin' much as far as cooking. Laz-y.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

that is awesome. maybe they could help me make yakitori.

Saturday, May 02, 2009 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger dapotato said...

franicis's voice is creepy.

Saturday, May 02, 2009 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger dapotato said...

as is the dog. (crap, hit publish too soon).

ooh...omurice is coming soon!

Saturday, May 02, 2009 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Hilary said...

Uh, that poodle is kinda creepy.

Saturday, May 02, 2009 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Babs said...

Da hell???? Why is FiFi sitting all up on the counter like she's in a trance? Hysterical!

And I totally think I'm gonna try my hand at kakiage!

Thanks!

Saturday, May 02, 2009 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

The dog clapping at the end....freeaaaked me out...LOL

Monday, May 04, 2009 4:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home