Monday, May 04, 2009

You don't understand clothing, Toby! You're dressed like this amorphous blog of khaki.

The Baby was mad that he couldn't go to my 'CRAP SHOW'. I don't even correct him anymore because it always cracks me up. Unique L.A. was fun. Shows are always an experience.

Best comment/insult:
"This stuff doesn't seem like you made it. You seem like such a nice person."
I assured her that I am not nice.

A friend of mine stopped by and said,
Friend: "GUESS WHAT. I went to a party last night and saw someone you hate!"
Me: "That could be anyone."
She was right. I hate that dude.

Best gift from a blog reader:
Hello Kitty panties.

Best outfit:
Well, I gotta say, I didn't realize that inappropriate length mini skirts (a la Meredith from the Office) was a thing, but apparently it's a trend. I mean, just below the butt. Really?

Only complaint:
What I really LOVE (not at all) is strangers who love to give me unsolicited advice. You should make your cards like this...ok. Guess what. This is actually my TENTH year in the craft biz. I might know what I'm doing. Maybe.

I had fun. Things were slow, but good. This economy is killing us all, but a lot of friends and blog readers visited, which always makes the day that much better.

While I never post pictures of my own kids, I have no problem posting pictures of other people's children. Not only that, I force them to work for me:Sadly, she can't even count, so she's useless. I immediately fired her.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

It's ok. She immediately got a job at the Sweet Meats booth. http://sweet-meats.com/

Monday, May 04, 2009 7:18:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

Best comment/insult really takes the cake. Ha!

Monday, May 04, 2009 7:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Laurel said...

I'm usually comment-shy, and I neither insulted you (I don't think) nor gave you gifts, but I wanted to say it was nice to meet you. The Kid Emo & Grr Baby comic is hilarious, and I think my sister-in-law is going to flip when she gets her gifts. (I'm the girl with the orange purse and the 11-month-old.)

Monday, May 04, 2009 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger jami said...

Dude, she's just learning to sit unassisted. Gotta provide a better employee training program if you want her to count..

Monday, May 04, 2009 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger dapotato said...

i don't think i insulted you, but thanks again, and it was nice to meet you. sorry i ran off mid-conversation-ish. i forgot i had to be home earlier than i thought. :P

oh, and i noticed the mini skirt thing, too. wtf.

love em dash workin' your booth!

Monday, May 04, 2009 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

What about the best soda someone brought you? ; ) (I kid, of course!)

My captcha is 'suckshe.' WHAT.

Monday, May 04, 2009 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Just call me Mommie Dearest said...

Don't know if you have ever read me, but I had a whole blog that kicked off with meredith's outfit the other night. www.occasionallyc.blogspot.com

Monday, May 04, 2009 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Lilcee said...

I wish I could have came by to say hi but my belly was un-cooperative.

I think em's cuteness would have brought in more business.

Monday, May 04, 2009 4:16:00 PM  
Blogger me said...

hahhaaa. :)

oh baby cuteness sure does lure peoples in though!

Monday, May 04, 2009 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger your wishcake. said...

Okay, so, first of all? All your comments on my posts have been making my day(s). I almost want to have a glass of wine while reading them. How lovely would that be?

:)

Aaaaanyway, I loved all your quips about the craft show! Did you end up selling a bunch of goodies? One of my goals is to do a craft show this year, but it scares the heck out of me. I guess we'll see...

Also, that baby photo is pretty much the cutest thing I've seen today. It warmed my soul.

:)

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Em Dash looks adorable! Too bad she was fired.

Friday, May 08, 2009 9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home