Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Girl power

The Kid is off school all week. ALL. WEEK. Good lord. When I was a kid it seemed like we never had vacation!!

I could have thrown him in daycare for the week but I wanted to spend some one on one time with him. He's growing up fast and soon he won't want to be with me. Well, unless he's a full on momma's boy which is a very good possibility...

Unfortunately, before we can go on adventures, I've had some things I've needed to finish for the week and so he has occupied himself by drawing pictures for me.

Girl Superheroes! Batgirl! Wonder Woman! Supergirl!

I am incapable of tolerating noise when I'm working on things, so having the Kid just drawing has been perfect. Nice and QUIET. That is until I pick up the Baby from daycare...

Now I need to plan what to do with the rest of the week...!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Woodsy said...

WOW!!! A whole week off?? WHY? Schools are so different now because we most definitely weren't out an entire week for President's Day... Geez! I love his pic though. I used to draw my shoes just like that!!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I love the Kid's artwork.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home