Thursday, February 11, 2010

Got my hand in my pocket and my finger's on the trigger, my posse's gettin' big and my posse's gettin' bigger

Yes indeedy, breakfast for dinner again - the kids can't get enough! I try and change things up so the boredom (for me) doesn't set in.

I missed Nutella Day since I was in the middle of 'Lemon Week,' but everyday can be Nutella Day, am I right? So I made Nutella pancakes. Not in the way you'd think, just mixing it into the batter - jigga please. I want my Nutella straight up.

So I made these with a big pocket of Nutella right in the middle. SURPRISE! A good surprise, not like when the Baby yelled SURPRISE and I turned around and he was totally naked. That kind of surprise needs to stop before puberty or I'll have to buy him a trenchcoat.

Nutella Pancakes recipe, here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

LOL! Best post ever!

Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger sara said...

I love all your posts, but this one, this one has me laughing like a hyena outloud. Your wit, and kids crack me up.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger jami said...

mine calls it "naked noodle!" it's damn cute coming from the mouth of a 3-year-old.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home