Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Lemon Week: Day 4

The Lemon Fairy gifted me a giant bag of lemons. Now what?It's Lemon Week!



The Kid is still on a smoothie kick, maybe he'll work at Jamba Juice someday who knows. Knowing I need to get rid of these lemons he suggested I 'put them in the blender', then he walked away. Rude. Unlike last time where he gave me specific instructions...that was it. 'Do something with it' seems like a really bad recipe, just sayin'.

I decided to make something like a frozen berry lemonade. Very few ingredients, very quick.
He came back just in time to push the buttons. I kept saying 'it's not a toy' but really - it is. A fun toy that smashes things into oblivion.

It turned out to be a nice combination of sweet and tart, a great refreshing drink if I do say so myself. Is Lemon Week over yet?? Good lord. Feels like that time of the (lemon) month. Just one more day...!

Lemon Berry Slush recipe, here.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger gorillabuns said...

let me just say, the donuts in your header make me disregard anything you have so say as i'm usually so very hungry this time of night.

i'm thinking of all kinds of way to knock over a krispy kreme right now.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home