Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hippity hoppity...

Easter is coming, I know because the Target aisles were stocked two months ago. Usually the holiday sneaks up on me, but this year I am prepared I tell you!

I started buying candies and super cool Batman Easter eggs last week. I was so into the idea that I even started sketching out ideas for sweets and treats...
This weekend I decided to give them a go and see how they'd turn out. I made bunny sugar cookies and painted the faces on, then I made strawberry cupcakes. Strawberries are amazing right now at the Farmer's Markets.

When everything came together it turned out really well! The Baby helped me assemble them and he took them on a playdate that he had with a GIRL, and she was very impressed. The key to a woman's heart? Cute baked goods.

Peeking Easter Bunny Cookie+Cupcakes how-to, here.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Awesome cuteness overload right there. :-)

Sunday, March 28, 2010 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

Such a simple idea but utterly adorable. I want to go make some now.

Sunday, March 28, 2010 2:58:00 PM  
Anonymous ally said...

Those are the greatest things ever! Just too cute - so creative!

Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

you are the coolest mom ever!

Sunday, March 28, 2010 6:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella said...

Ooh I absolutely love them! :o Bravo! Look at that cute little bunny face :D

Monday, March 29, 2010 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

So cute!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:58:00 AM  
Anonymous kirbie said...

Oh wow, these are the cutest easter cupcakes I've ever seen!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home