Monday, October 11, 2010

Major domo

For some reason this was the weekend that just wouldn't quit. I was so busy I didn't know where to turn.

I went to the L.A. Opera's presentation of Il Postino, which was AMAZING. It was so lovely and really well done. There will be outdoor screenings of it downtown and in Costa Mesa too - so go see it for free!

Then I went to a 1st birthday party where there were over 250 people invited. Good lord! It was a Chinese Red Egg & Ginger party. If you've never been to one of these things then let it be know that it is a TEN COURSE MEAL. They do it up big time! I'm telling you by the fourth dish I was about to raise the white flag, but I powered through.

Finally, because of all of these goings on I had to miss the Not at NYCC get together. But that didn't mean I didn't want to show them some love, so I sent some cupcakes their way. I wanted them to be nerdy enough, but I didn't have the time to do superhero ones or Star Wars, at least to my satisfaction. So I went with another icon...


DOMO cupcakes! I made them out of cookies so it was very easy, and very quick.

Now that the crazy weekend is over I'm ready to start...zzz...

DOMO cookie cupcakes how to, here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home