Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Royal T

Royal T has always been one of my favorite places. I love their ever changing art exhibitions, the food at the Cafe, and of course - the shopping. Just check out the Baby imitating the Nara exhibit. Such a pop cultural savant. I went to the Hello Kitty 35th anniversary party there, the Hello Kitty tea and the Alice in Wonderland tea! I. Love. Tea.


Currently they are having an exhibit dedicated to Andy Warhol called the Warholian. The exhibit is wonderfully curated, there's a full Warhol inspired menu in the kitchen as well as desserts - of course! But there is also a lot of fun stuff like...


a mini personal disco booth! The Kid and I got inside, picked some music (via iPod, of course) and danced and danced.
I love going there for brunch - the food is great, but it's the tea I'm after. The iced Royal T milk tea is amazing. Whether it's 50 degrees out or 80 degrees - this thing hits the spot. I could drink it all day everyday.
And I'm very excited because now the gift shop at Royal T stocks justJENN designs! Personally, I think it's a match made in kawaii heaven. Big bowl of Bacon buttons, anyone?

I'm a big fan of this gallery space. They have the most amazing shows and I have I told you I love the tea? Yes, I love the tea. And I can't wait because next up is an Emily the Strange themed tea, whee! Can't wait!

Royal T Cafe
8910 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232-2326
(310) 559-6300

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous cheryl said...

I love how they made bananas with their brown spots! That's awesome.

It's so cool to see your stuff there. I *heart* them bacon buttons!

Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Our Man Horn said...

JustJENN at Royal T -- isn't it awesome to have your merch available at a favorite eatery?

Now, if only I could get Cool Jerk into Port of Subs....

Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home