Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stick 'em up

I love holiday desserts, so when I stopped by Disneyland for a few hours the other day I was thrilled to see some very cool Halloween treats:

The whole park was decked out - it was so festive I immediately went home and was inspired to start playing around with ideas for Halloween treats. Nothing over the top. Just something small and tasty. Small being the key word here...

I took some insanely tiny lady apples that I bought on a recent trip to the Original Farmer's Market on Fairfax, and dipped them into a nice silky ganache. That wasn't enough - I felt the need to put them on a stick because why the heck wouldn't you?

This was just the tip of the iceberg. I sketched up a lot more Halloween treat ideas to make this week. Bring on the sugar!

Tiny Chocolate Ganache Apples on a Stick recipe, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home