Thursday, June 16, 2011

Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops

Do you hear that sound? It's the sound of the last day of school and the first day of summer! Depending on how you look at it, it's either the sound of sweet butterfly wings...or screeching peacocks.

It's been quite a year and it's hard to believe it's over so soon. I don't know how teachers do it, I give them so much credit. It's hard work to have that much patience and be able to teach these kids all that they do.

As a sign of appreciation and a goodbye, I made cupcakes! I decided on something 'happy' so rainbows were in order of course.Link
I packed them all up and we gave them to the teachers. Here's to the end of a successful year...but now we have a jam packed summer ahead. Yikes. I need a vacation...
Link
Rainbow Cupcakes recipe, here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Please Do Not Feed The Animals. said...

What a lovely gift for the teachers - so thoughtful.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

You would be my favorite parent. Please let me school your kids.

xoxo,
TDR

Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Woodsy said...

The colors turned out great!!! Too pretty to eat!!!

Friday, June 17, 2011 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home