Saturday, July 13, 2013

Comic Con 2013


It's that time of year again! This week I will be at Comic Con in San Diego, where me and 150,000 of my closest friends get together to celebrate all things geeky.

This year is bigger and better than ever with more comics, more panels and for the first time ever - Hello Kitty and Sanrio are making their debut!
You can find me in Small Press at booth N-10 right next to my good friends Team Atrox/Beastlies! Comics and food are a big part of my life and I'll have a ton of different things this year: new books, new prints and that fantastic collab with Love and Capes - with cookies, of course!

I'll also be on the panel:  A Feast for Your Eyes: Creativity in Comics and Cuisine on Saturday at noon in room 7AB. Talking food and comics with C.B.Cebulski, Brian Malarkey, Rosanna Pansino, and Justin Warner.

If you're going to the Con please stop by and say hi and buy from indie artists in Small Press!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger La Belle said...

that is soooo cute!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home